For the past 15 years, I’ve been a jack of all trades bouncing around a creative and lifestyle writing career path.
- authored stories and a novella,
- written articles for websites and magazines,
- written speeches, product catalogs, and PR materials,
- edited manuscripts, websites and magazines,
- been a content strategy consultant and editor for websites, magazines, and businesses,
- coached aspiring and newbie writers, and
- given workshops on writing, editing, and publishing.
Stories are my passion—telling my own and learning those of others. So recently I’ve embarked on a new chapter for myself by adding a little more focus to my freelancing career.
Now I’m offering author marketing alongside the editing I’ve done for several years.
I’ll use my experience as a writer and editor to help you polish your story, then use the network I’ve built and the knowledge I’ve earned as a trainer, editor, and book blogger to help you share it with more and more readers.
Not only will I help you do these things, but I’ll also help you learn to do it yourself!
So that’s my story and my journey so far. Won’t you let me help you with yours?